I've been working slowly on my abandoned project lately because of the work at school and a freelance job. In the autumn holiday and the week after I decided to try something new, instead of taking a big project that would take a long time to finish I would pick a small manageable concept and create that. In this case I found this picture.
I used it as starting point, and found features in other pictures that I liked more which I added to the scene.
With this project I also tried out Substance Painter, it's a really awesome tool and can't wait to do more with it.
Here are some final shots.
A gif showing the process of this project